Versatility Title Application
Please read carefully before submitting your application.
- This program is available to all dogs registered with AKC as English Setters with regular registration numbers or Purebred Alternative Listing (PAL) numbers.
- All owners of the dog at the time of application for a VES title must be members of ESAA, as well as at the time each credential was earned.
- Application for VES titles for deceased dogs may be made as long as all owners of the dog are members of ESAA at the time of application, as well as at the time each credential was earned. Membership lists in ESAA Annuals will be used for verification.
- For each level title, VES 1-5, dog and handler must earn one credential from three different venues. VES6 requires a VES5 plus 1 credential from each of two different VES6 venues.
- To apply for a title, the owner(s) of the dog must fill out an application available for download on the ESAA website. The application, and all supporting materials (see below), can then be mailed or emailed to the ESAA designated VES representation whose address and email is provided on the application.
- Supporting materials MUST accompany the application. They include:
- Copies of title certificates
- Where legs/points are used, a copy of the dog’s show/trial record from AKC website.
- Only ONE VES certificate will be issued per level by ESAA. This will be issued to the owner whose address appears on the application.
- It is the responsibility of the owner(s) to submit a copy of their VES certificate to the Medallion chair for an ESAA medallion.
- Only the highest level of VES title earned will be listed as a suffix title on the dog’s name.